Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2 weeks!

Ahhh! I can't believe it! I will literally be in Africa in 15 days! People ask me if I am excited and honestly, I only get excited when I talk about it.  I really don't know what to expect but I know that I will be excited when I step foot in the airport. I have had such a blessed summer with so much fellowship that I don't even want to leave now. Pray that Satan stay far, far away from our hearts and minds concerning this trip! 


If anyone is in Summerville, or the Charleston area, on July 9th at 6pm my family is putting on a "send-off" party (I don't like the term "going-away" because I won't be gone that long).  Please come join us! The more the merrier, just shoot me a text or email letting us know so that we have enough food.


P.S. Go Gamecocks! That's all I have for now.   :)


To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment