Monday, July 18, 2011

Update from Uganda

Just a quick update seeing that we have internet for a short while in Kampala. We spent the first three days in Jinja at Cannan Children's Home. What an amazing place! God totally put those children and that place on my heart for a reason I don't yet know. Specifically this sweet child Henry who is 11 years old. He speaks very good English, does very well in school and wants to be a pilot when he grows up. God brought this special child to me and I fell in love with him. It was so incredibly hard to leave. I feel that I will return very soon God willing. Today we are on the way to Return Ministry and tomorrow night we fly to Ethiopia. Continue praying for my team, our health and safety, and the people we will encounter. God is so great! To Him be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment